Denso Spark Plug Boot 671-4318
|Distributor / Coil Boot Material||Silicone|
|Terminal Gender||Male & Female|
|Distributor / Coil Boot Color||Black|
DENSO first time fit cop boot sets are identical in form, fit, color and performance to the factory-installed boots. Every part of each cop boot set construction meets or exceeds OE/DENSO standards.
- OE design ensures a tight boot seal that protects against moisture intrusion
- High temperature resistant material provides greater protection against thermal overload
- Stainless steel internal spring with resistor to suppress radio frequency interference and deliver maximum voltage to the spark
- Engineered to the specifications used by the original vehicle manufacturer for an exact fit
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?