First, set your vehicle
Duralast Gold Wireset A801244Shop All Duralast
Premium Duralast gold™ wire sets are designed to exactly replace the original equipment set. They feature conductors that match original equipment in material and resistance characteristics. These wire sets are manufactured using only the best in high temp jacketing, stainless steel spark plug terminals, and high temperature, heat resistant OE boots. Duralast gold™ wire sets offer easy installation - many sets, where applicable, are pre-assembled to include OE hard loom with mounting hardware or wire clips and feature cylinder number identification flags.
- Patented hi-gloss clear coat formulation with hi-temp silicone jacket
- Enhanced wire core design matched to OE type - low ohm, ferrite mag, wire wound, silicone, or metallic
- These wires sets provide increased long term durability customers can depend on
- Channels maximum voltage to spark plug and enhanced MFI protection for better overall performance
- Wire construction materials increase resistance to abrasion while providing greater protection against severe temperatures that can degrade normal wire
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost