First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Gold Wireset D801040Shop All Duralast
Part # D801040
SKU # 456438
Price Not Available
Coil End Boot Color
Spark Plug Boot Material
Silicone Suppression Core
Coil Wire Length
Spark Plug End Boot Color
Spark Plug End Boot Quantity Angled
Premium Duralast gold™ wire sets are designed to exactly replace the original equipment set. They feature conductors that match original equipment in material and resistance characteristics. These wire sets are manufactured using only the best in high temp jacketing, stainless steel spark plug terminals, and high temperature, heat resistant OE boots. Duralast gold™ wire sets offer easy installation - many sets, where applicable, are pre-assembled to include OE hard loom with mounting hardware or wire clips and feature cylinder number identification flags.
- Patented hi-gloss clear coat formulation with hi-temp silicone jacket
- Enhanced wire core design matched to OE type - low ohm, ferrite mag, wire wound, silicone, or metallic
- These wires sets provide increased long term durability customers can depend on
- Channels maximum voltage to spark plug and enhanced MFI protection for better overall performance
- Wire construction materials increase resistance to abrasion while providing greater protection against severe temperatures that can degrade normal wire
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?