Duralast Gold Wireset D801110
|Coil End Boot Color||Black|
|Spark Plug Boot Material||Silicone|
|Core Material||Mag Core|
|Coil Wire Length||No|
|Spark Plug End Boot Color||Brown|
|Spark Plug End Boot Quantity Angled||180 degrees|
Premium Duralast gold wire sets are designed to exactly replace the original equipment set. They feature conductors that match original equipment in material and resistance characteristics. These wire sets are manufactured using only the best in high temp jacketing, stainless steel spark plug terminals, and high temperature, heat resistant OE boots. Duralast gold wire sets offer easy installation - many sets, where applicable, are pre-assembled to include OE hard loom with mounting hardware or wire clips and feature cylinder number identification flags.
- Patented hi-gloss clear coat formulation with hi-temp silicone jacket
- Enhanced wire core design matched to OE type - low ohm, ferrite mag, wire wound, silicone, or metallic
- These wires sets provide increased long term durability customers can depend on
- Channels maximum voltage to spark plug and enhanced MFI protection for better overall performance
- Wire construction materials increase resistance to abrasion while providing greater protection against severe temperatures that can degrade normal wire
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?