First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Gold Wireset D801138Shop All Duralast
Part # D801138
SKU # 456434
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 5
|Spark Plug End Boot Quantity Angled
|Spark Plug End Boot Color
|Spark Plug Boot Material
|Coil End Boot Color
Premium Duralast gold™ wire sets are designed to exactly replace the original equipment set. They feature conductors that match original equipment in material and resistance characteristics. These wire sets are manufactured using only the best in high temp jacketing, stainless steel spark plug terminals, and high temperature, heat resistant OE boots. Duralast gold™ wire sets offer easy installation - many sets, where applicable, are pre-assembled to include OE hard loom with mounting hardware or wire clips and feature cylinder number identification flags.
- Patented hi-gloss clear coat formulation with hi-temp silicone jacket
- Enhanced wire core design matched to OE type - low ohm, ferrite mag, wire wound, silicone, or metallic
- These wires sets provide increased long term durability customers can depend on
- Channels maximum voltage to spark plug and enhanced MFI protection for better overall performance
- Wire construction materials increase resistance to abrasion while providing greater protection against severe temperatures that can degrade normal wire
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?