First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Spark Plug Boot 90047Shop All Duralast
Part # 90047
SKU # 358447
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 2
Since vehicles with direct ignition systems were first introduced in 1988, an ever-increasing number of new cars and trucks are being manufactured using coil-on-plug (Cop) technology for ignition systems. Since 2007, more than 70 percent of all new vehicle production utilized coil-on-plug technology, and today more than 30% of all vehicles on the road use coil-on-plug. These complex engines require ignition components that deliver maximum spark, provide long life and meet or exceed original manufacturer specifications. Autozone duration coil-on-plug insulators are a cost-effective solution to replace insulators that fail due to normal wear and tear or are damaged during tune-ups. They are designed specifically for the replacement of coil-on-plug insulators in domestic and imported automobiles and trucks.
- Silicone seal for protection from extreme in-head temperatures
- Performance of product meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
- OE design provides an exact fit for your application
- Cost-effective tune-up solution for today's advanced engine technology
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?