Duralast Spark Plug Boot 90070
|Item Grade||OEM Standard|
|Coil Design||Ignition Coil|
|Material||Silicone Insulators and Stainless Steel Spring|
Since vehicles with direct ignition systems were first introduced in 1988, an ever-increasing number of new cars and trucks are being manufactured using Coil-On-Plug (COP) technology for ignition systems. Since 2007, more than 70 percent of all new vehicle production utilized Coil-On-Plug technology, and today more than 30% of all vehicles on the road use COP. These complex engines require ignition components that deliver maximum spark, provide long life and meet or exceed original manufacturer specifications. AutoZone Duralast COP insulators are a cost-effective solution to replace insulators that fail due to normal wear and tear or are damaged during tune-ups. They are designed specifically for the replacement of COP insulators in domestic and imported automobiles and trucks.
- Performance of product meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
- OE design provides an exact fit for your application
- Silicone seal for protection from extreme in-head temperatures
- Cost-effective tune-up solution for today s advanced engine technology
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?