First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Spark Plug Boot CP011Shop All Duralast
Part # CP011
SKU # 874682
Price Not Available
Silicone and PBT Resistor Assembly
Since vehicles with direct ignition systems were first introduced in 1988, an ever-increasing number of new cars and trucks are being manufactured using coil-on-plug (Cop) technology for ignition systems. Since 2007, more than 70 percent of all new vehicle production utilized coil-on-plug technology, and today more than 30% of all vehicles on the road use coil-on-plug. These complex engines require ignition components that deliver maximum spark, provide long life and meet or exceed original manufacturer specifications. Autozone duration coil-on-plug insulators are a cost-effective solution to replace insulators that fail due to normal wear and tear or are damaged during tune-ups. They are designed specifically for the replacement of coil-on-plug insulators in domestic and imported automobiles and trucks.
- Silicone seal for protection from extreme in-head temperatures
- Performance of product meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
- OE design provides an exact fit for your application
- Cost-effective tune-up solution for today's advanced engine technology
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle