First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Wireset 4728Shop All Duralast
Part # 4728
SKU # 618462
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 1
|Spark Plug End Boot Quantity Angled
|Spark Plug End Boot Color
|Spark Plug Boot Material
|Coil End Boot Color
The complexity of ignition wire products has drastically changed over the past several decades. Car manufacturers are introducing more complex, compact fuel efficient engines with smaller cylinder counts. These higher revving engines in smaller engine compartments expose ignition wires to extreme operating temperatures. Duralast wire sets not only withstand the demands of these high-heat conditions but resist exposure to chemicals, deliver maximum spark, provide long life, and meet the original manufacturers' design and functional requirements.
- Performance of product meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
- High temperature silicone jacket supplies superior heat protection
- Pre-greased silicone spark plug boots ensure easy installation and removal
- Duralast wire sets are designed with original equipment fit and functionality for your vehicle
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?