First, set your vehicle
Duralast Wireset 4756Shop All Duralast
The complexity of ignition wire products has drastically changed over the past several decades. Car manufacturers are introducing more complex, compact fuel efficient engines with smaller cylinder counts. These higher revving engines in smaller engine compartments expose ignition wires to extreme operating temperatures. Duralast wire sets not only withstand the demands of these high-heat conditions but resist exposure to chemicals, deliver maximum spark, provide long life, and meet the original manufacturers design and functional requirements.
- Performance of product meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
- High temperature silicone jacket supplies superior heat protection
- Pre-greased silicone spark plug boots ensure easy installation and removal
- Duralast wire sets are designed with OE fit and functionality for your vehicle
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost