First, set your vehicle
Duralast Wireset 4962Shop All Duralast
Duralast™ ignition wire sets allow you to complete an ignition tune-up, without breaking the bank. Changing your ignition wire set each time you change your spark plugs ensures a solid connection and a moisture tight seal to achieve maximum performance. Today s automobile manufacturers continue to introduce more compact, fuel efficient engines with smaller cylinder counts. These higher revving engines sit in ever smaller engine compartments which expose ignition wires to extreme operating temperatures. Duralast™ wire sets not only withstand the demands of these high-heat conditions but also resist exposure to chemicals, deliver maximum spark, and meet the original manufacturers functional requirements.
- Duralast™ wire sets offer extensive coverage for vehicles on the road today
- Performance of product meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
- Duralast™ wire sets are designed to provide original equipment fit for your vehicle
- Corrosion resistant terminals provide consistent performance
- Pre-greased silicone spark plug boots ensure easy installation and removal
- Quick-lock terminals allow for quick and easy installation
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost