First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Wireset 9142Shop All Duralast
Part # 9142
SKU # 539330
Price Not Available
Coil End Boot Color
Spark Plug Boot Material
Metal Shielded Silicone Insulated 5K Ohm Resistor
Coil Wire Length
Spark Plug End Boot Color
Spark Plug End Boot Quantity Angled
Duralast™ ignition wire sets allow you to complete an ignition tune-up, without breaking the bank. Changing your ignition wire set each time you change your spark plugs ensures a solid connection and a moisture tight seal to achieve maximum performance. Today s automobile manufacturers continue to introduce more compact, fuel efficient engines with smaller cylinder counts. These higher revving engines sit in ever smaller engine compartments which expose ignition wires to extreme operating temperatures. Duralast™ wire sets not only withstand the demands of these high-heat conditions but also resist exposure to chemicals, deliver maximum spark, and meet the original manufacturers functional requirements.
- Duralast™ wire sets offer extensive coverage for vehicles on the road today
- Performance of product meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
- Duralast™ wire sets are designed to provide original equipment fit for your vehicle
- Corrosion resistant terminals provide consistent performance
- Pre-greased silicone spark plug boots ensure easy installation and removal
- Quick-lock terminals allow for quick and easy installation
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle