Duralast Wireset 9175
1.- Engine code AZG
|Wire Jacket Material||EPDM|
|Wire Diameter (mm)||7|
|Boot Material||Metal Shielded Silicone Insulated 5K Ohm Resistor|
|Wire Core Material||Copper|
|Distributor / Coil Boot Material||Silicone Insulated 1K Ohm Resistor|
|Coil Wire Included||No|
|Distributor / Coil Boot Color||Black|
|Boot End Angle||180 degrees|
|Maximum Operating Temperature (°F)||356|
1.- Engine code AZG
Duralast™ ignition wire sets allow you to complete an ignition tune-up, without breaking the bank. Changing your ignition wire set each time you change your spark plugs ensures a solid connection and a moisture tight seal to achieve maximum performance. Today s automobile manufacturers continue to introduce more compact, fuel efficient engines with smaller cylinder counts. These higher revving engines sit in ever smaller engine compartments which expose ignition wires to extreme operating temperatures. Duralast™ wire sets not only withstand the demands of these high-heat conditions but also resist exposure to chemicals, deliver maximum spark, and meet the original manufacturers functional requirements.
- Duralast™ wire sets offer extensive coverage for vehicles on the road today
- Performance of product meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
- Duralast™ wire sets are designed to provide original equipment fit for your vehicle
- Pre-greased silicone spark plug boots ensure easy installation and removal
- Corrosion resistant terminals provide consistent performance
- Quick-lock terminals allow for quick and easy installation
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?