Duralast Wireset 9220
|Coil End Boot Color||Black|
|Spark Plug Boot Material||Silicone|
|Coil Wire Length||Yes|
|Spark Plug End Boot Color||Black|
|Spark Plug End Boot Quantity Angled||180 degrees|
Duralast ignition wire sets allow you to complete an ignition tune-up, without breaking the bank. Changing your ignition wire set each time you change your spark plugs ensures a solid connection and a moisture tight seal to achieve maximum performance. Today s automobile manufacturers continue to introduce more compact, fuel efficient engines with smaller cylinder counts. These higher revving engines sit in ever smaller engine compartments which expose ignition wires to extreme operating temperatures. Duralast wire sets not only withstand the demands of these high-heat conditions but also resist exposure to chemicals, deliver maximum spark, and meet the original manufacturers functional requirements.
- Duralast wire sets offer extensive coverage for vehicles on the road today
- Performance of product meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
- Duralast wire sets are designed to provide original equipment fit for your vehicle
- Corrosion resistant terminals provide consistent performance
- Pre-greased silicone spark plug boots ensure easy installation and removal
- Quick-lock terminals allow for quick and easy installation
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?