First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Wireset 9268Shop All Duralast
The complexity of ignition wire products has drastically changed over the past several decades. Car manufacturers are introducing more complex, compact fuel efficient engines with smaller cylinder counts. These higher revving engines in smaller engine compartments expose ignition wires to extreme operating temperatures. Duralast wire sets not only withstand the demands of these high-heat conditions but resist exposure to chemicals, deliver maximum spark, provide long life, and meet the original manufacturers design and functional requirements.
- Performance of product meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
- High temperature silicone jacket supplies superior heat protection
- Pre-greased silicone spark plug boots ensure easy installation and removal
- Duralast wire sets are designed with original equipment fit and functionality for your vehicle
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle