First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Wireset 9765Shop All Duralast
Part # 9765
SKU # 646370
Price Not Available
Coil End Boot Color
Spark Plug Boot Material
Spark Plug End Boot Color
Spark Plug End Boot Quantity Angled
Duralast™ ignition wire sets allow you to complete an ignition tune-up, without breaking the bank. Changing your ignition wire set each time you change your spark plugs ensures a solid connection and a moisture tight seal to achieve maximum performance. Today s automobile manufacturers continue to introduce more compact, fuel efficient engines with smaller cylinder counts. These higher revving engines sit in ever smaller engine compartments which expose ignition wires to extreme operating temperatures. Duralast™ wire sets not only withstand the demands of these high-heat conditions but also resist exposure to chemicals, deliver maximum spark, and meet the original manufacturers functional requirements.
- Duralast™ wire sets offer extensive coverage for vehicles on the road today
- Performance of product meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
- Duralast™ wire sets are designed to provide original equipment fit for your vehicle
- Corrosion resistant terminals provide consistent performance
- Pre-greased silicone spark plug boots ensure easy installation and removal
- Quick-lock terminals allow for quick and easy installation
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?