First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Spark Plug End Boot Quantity Angled
|Spark Plug End Boot Color
|Spark Plug Boot Material
|Silicone Capped Long Reach Assembly
|Coil End Boot Color
Duralast™ ignition wire sets allow you to complete an ignition tune-up, without breaking the bank. Changing your ignition wire set each time you change your spark plugs ensures a solid connection and a moisture tight seal to achieve maximum performance. Today s automobile manufacturers continue to introduce more compact, fuel efficient engines with smaller cylinder counts. These higher revving engines sit in ever smaller engine compartments which expose ignition wires to extreme operating temperatures. Duralast™ wire sets not only withstand the demands of these high-heat conditions but also resist exposure to chemicals, deliver maximum spark, and meet the original manufacturers functional requirements.
- Duralast™ wire sets offer extensive coverage for vehicles on the road today
- Performance of product meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
- Duralast™ wire sets are designed to provide original equipment fit for your vehicle
- Corrosion resistant terminals provide consistent performance
- Pre-greased silicone spark plug boots ensure easy installation and removal
- Quick-lock terminals allow for quick and easy installation
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?