First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
MSD Performance Wireset 32149Shop All MSD
Part # 32149
SKU # 139439
Price Not Available
Coil End Boot Color
Spark Plug Boot Material
Ferro-magnetic impregnated center core
Coil Wire Length
Spark Plug End Boot Color
Spark Plug End Boot Quantity Angled
The MSD 8.5 mm Super Conductor wire is the performance wire. Engineered from the inside out, the 8.5 offers everything you have ever wanted in a wire; incredibly low resistance without electronic interference! In a single 12 In. length of Super Conductor wire there is only 40 - 50 ohms of resistance! That is the lowest resistance of any helically wound wire. To accomplish this, we use a copper alloy conductor due to it s great voltage carrying capabilities. The low resistance results in less loss of spark energy so more reaches the spark plug. The conductor is wound extremely tight around a special center core. So tight, that there is over 40 Ft. of conductor wrapped into a single foot of plug wire. This winding procedure, combined with a ferro-magnetic impregnated center core, produces an extremely effective electro magnetic interference (EMI) choke.
- Custom Fit For Make And Model Listed
- Wires Are Pre-Cut To Exact Specifications
- Bolt-on Performance
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?