|Ferro-Magnetic Impregnated Center Core
|Coil End Boot Color
The MSD universal coil wire replacement is made with our black Super Conductor wire. 90 degree terminals and HEI boots are installed on both sides. A power tower is also supplied to adapt a socket style cap. The MSD 8.5 mm Super Conductor wire is the performance wire. Engineered from the inside out, the 8.5 offers everything you have ever wanted in a wire; incredibly low resistance without electronic interference! In a single 12 In. length of Super Conductor wire there is only 40 to 50 ohms of resistance! That is the lowest resistance of any helically wound wire.
- Coil Wire; Super Conductor
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?