First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
NGK Wireset 54279Shop All NGK
Part # 54279
SKU # 391268
Price Not Available
Coil End Boot Color
Spark Plug Boot Material
Coil Wire Length
Spark Plug End Boot Color
Spark Plug End Boot Quantity Angled
NGK wire sets are built to meet stringent OEM tolerances for a variety of vehicles. They utilize a construction method known as variable pitch wire winding to create resistance to radio frequency interference. The variable pitch winding provides suppression throughout a very wide range by scrambling and breaking up the electrical waves radiated by the firing of the spark plugs.
- Perfect fit for your car
- Consistent performance
- Outstanding durability
- Superior firing and fuel savings
- Excellent noise suppression
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle