First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
NGK Wireset 57041Shop All NGK
Part # 57041
SKU # 391309
Price Not Available
Spark Plug Boot Material
Spark Plug End Boot Color
Spark Plug End Boot Quantity Angled
NGK wire sets are built to meet stringent OEM tolerances for a variety of vehicles. They utilize a construction method known as variable pitch wire winding to create resistance to radio frequency interference. The variable pitch winding provides suppression throughout a very wide range by scrambling and breaking up the electrical waves radiated by the firing of the spark plugs. NGK wire sets provide superior firing and fuel savings, outstanding durability, excellent noise suppression, and consistent performance.
- Perfect fit for your car
- Consistent performance
- Outstanding durability
- Superior firing and fuel savings
- Excellent noise suppression
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?