First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
NGK Wireset 8691Shop All NGK
Part # 8691
SKU # 298577
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 6
|Mag (Var. Pitch)
|Spark Plug End Boot Color
|Spark Plug End Boot Quantity Angled
|Coil Wire Length
|Spark Plug Boot Material
|Coil End Boot Color
NGK wire sets are built to meet stringent OEM tolerances for a variety of vehicles. They utilize a construction method known as variable pitch wire winding to create resistance to radio frequency interference. The variable pitch winding provides suppression throughout a very wide range by scrambling and breaking up the electrical waves radiated by the firing of the spark plugs. NGK wire sets provide superior firing and fuel savings, outstanding durability, excellent noise suppression, and consistent performance.
- Perfect fit for your car
- Consistent performance
- Outstanding durability
- Superior firing and fuel savings
- Excellent noise suppression
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?