Two current paths for reliability and redundancy. Primary path: Carbon impregnated fiberglass center core Secondary path: Spiral wound stainless steel alloy
Spark Plug End Boot Degree
Universal Or Specific Fit
Most modern electronic ignition systems require suppression style wires to preserve sensitive components. Flame-Thrower 8mm Custom fit MAGx2 wires provide enhanced RFI suppression and dual current paths for more power delivered to the spark plug. Our custom wire sets have factory terminated ends for a superior connection and perfect fit, without cutting, crimping and splicing.
- Two current paths for reliability and redundancy. -Primary path: Spiral wound stainless steel alloy.-Secondary path: Carbon impregnated fiberglass center core.
- Low 500 ohm per foot resistance.
- 8mm Silicone jacket to resist high temperatures, moisture, oil and chemicals.
- EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Methylene) inner insulation for superior heat resistance and prevention of arcing and voltage leaks.
- Fiberglass reinforcing braid for added strength and flexibility.