To obtain maximum performance, many engine builders actually modify the distributor's reluctor to obtain different timing for each specific cylinder. This billet reluctor is designed for these extreme applications. The reluctor is CNC-machined.
- To Obtain Different Timing
- For Each Specific Cylinder
- CNC Machined-Billet Steel
- Precise Dimensions/Strength
- Allows For Extra Machining w/o Losing Strength
Advice and How-To's
- Symptoms of a Failing Ignition Switch
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist