DEI now offers a great way to add additional protection to exposed wire looms, hoses, and cables. Our Protective Split Sleeve features a clean, classy look and can preserve sensitive parts from abrasion and the elements. Heat and solvent resistant, the split sleeve can be easily installed over existing installations, no splicing needed! Great for any wire harness, cables,speaker wires, auxiliary lights, custom wiring harnesses and more. Use DEI Split Sleeve to give your install a professional, tidy appearance, and saving a potential problem later on. In addition, it won’t crack, hold moisture or look cheap like conventional plastic tubing.
- Add a clean and classy look
- Easily removed for service or replacement
- Includes Silicone tape to secure ends
- Made in the USA
- 19mm (3/4in) ID x 10ft
Advice and How-To's
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems