Speed Sleeves provide everything you need to cover and protect primary exhaust header pipes. An alternative to wrapping complete headers and ideal for spot protection from heat generating pipes and manifolds. They are easily installed in tight engine compartments. Great for trouble shooting specific components that are close to the exhaust header like ignition wires or fuel line.
- Quick and simple installation
- Supplied wrap covers pipes up to 2-1/2" diamater
- Includes 8" wide exhaust wrap, lock fasteners and Locking Ties
- 12 ft. of 8 in. wrap for 4 & 6 Cylinder
Advice and How-To's
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems