Cool Cover GOLD™ solves the problem of heat soak into air tubes and cold air intakes. High temperature Metalized Polyimide lamination, bonded to a robust 20 oz. heat treated glass fiber base material, Cool Cover GOLD will reflect radiant heat from air tubes and promotes cooler, denser, more powerful air charge. With a unique full length hook & loop closure design, Cool Cover GOLD can be removed in seconds.
- Fits up to 4" diameter tubing
- Reflects heat up to 800˚F
- 21oz heat treated weave lock glass fiber
- Tested to FSTM 191.5100 Standards
- Tested to ASTM D1117 standards
- Promotes cooler air charge for added power
- Installs & removes in seconds for show or go
- Measures 4" O.D. x 28" L
- Hook and Loop fastening system for easy installation
Advice and How-To's
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems