First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Ignition Coil Included
|Coil Wire Included
|Distributor Cap Included
|Ignition Rotor Included
Starting on the inside, a 0.500 In. oversized steel shaft spins in a sealed ball bearing and sintered bushing for long endurance and accurate spark delivery throughout the entire RPM range. Mounted on top of the shaft is an easy-to-adjust chromoly mechanical advance assembly. Different advance springs and stop bushings are supplied so you can choose from 24 curves. A maintenance-free magnetic pick-up provides accurate trigger signals to your MSD Ignition control. A precision-manufactured reluctor that is connected to the shaft is responsible for triggering the pick-up. The distributor is topped off with a high quality black cap and race rotor.
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base
- Will not accept a vacuum advance canister
- Must Be Used w/An MSD Ignition Control
- O-ring seals can be installed for oil press. control (Mods only)
- Supplied w/Socket Style Distributor Cap And Rotor
- Special oil tract improves lubrication to the dist./cam gear
- Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
- Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
- Mech. advance assem. can be locked out for crank trigger systems
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel
- QPQ coated for friction reduction
- QPQ coated polished steel shaft; guided by sealed ball bearings
Advice and How-To's
- How Superchargers Work for Cars
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?