First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
aFe Power Performance Power Module 77-43040Shop All aFe Power
Part # 77-43040
SKU # 1124570
Price Not Available
Increased Power and Performance: SCORCHER HD performance chips deliver significant power gains by increasing turbo boost as well as optimizing fuel injection timing and pulse width. Unlike many other chips on the market that flash IN the ECM, our performance chips receive data from the ECM and alter signals appropriately. Easy Installation: After removal of the vehicles ECM, the installation is a breeze. Remove the cover to find the ECM port connections, clean the ports, then simply slide the chip into the ECM. No cutting, splicing, or modifications of wiring is necessary. Four Power Settings: A knob can be mounted in the cabin for easy, on-the-fly adjustability to accommodate any driving situation. The four settings are: +50 Horsepower, +75 Horsepower, +100 Horsepower, HOT IN (up to +140 Horsepower) Fitment Note: This part number works with ECM DPC-492 code and supports the following box codes: NQW, QLI, SHT and MAP.
- +224 lbs. x ft. TQ & +133 HP
- Increases Boost Pressure and Optimizes Fuel Injection Timing
- Enhances Shift Points and Firmness
- On-the-Fly Adjustability via a 4-Position Knob
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?