First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Introducing the next generation Evolution CTS3 for the 2001-2016 6.6L GM Diesel Duramax: all-new, full-Color Touch Screen CTS3. The CTS3 will continue to include all of the great features, benefits, and extended coverage from the CTS2 product line, all while adding a sleek, new exterior and cutting-edge screen. The best look in the industry delivered via a revamped, slim case design and a 5" full-color capacitive edge-to-edge display with true swipe screen technology. Not only is the display sharper, but the higher resolution screen delivers a tremendous pixel ratio and top-notch graphics. New screen layouts, faster processing speeds, and WiFi update capability are just a few things that set the Evolution CTS3 apart from all other competitors.
- Most Comprehensive Multi-gauge/Tuner Touch-Screen Display3rd Generation Design Is Faster And More CapablePower Levels Designed For Driving/Towing/Performance/ExtremeUp To 135 HP And 240 lb-ft TQSimple Installation No Wiring RequiredAbility To Add Vehicle Licenses To Tune Multiple VehiclesClear And Read DTC CodesWi-Fi Updateable
Advice and How-To's
- How to Bypass Ignition Switch to Start Car
- How to Get Key Out of Ignition
- How to Start a Car with a Faulty Ignition Switch
- How to Replace an Ignition Switch
- How Does an Ignition Switch Work?
- How Does the Car Ignition System Work?
- How to Start a Car
- Symptoms of a Failing Ignition Switch
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost