Hypertech Power Programmer 32501
Max Energy...The Best Handheld Performance Tuner On The Market! Max Energy Tuning extracts every bit of energy possible out of every molecule of fuel giving you more miles at part-throttle and more power at wide-open throttle. In order to increase engine efficiency, horsepower and torque, our engineers first optimize the spark and fuel curves point by point over the entire rpm band. With the additional power and optimized transmission functions, drivers use less fuel to accelerate and maintain cruising speeds without the torque converter un-locking and transmission down-shifting to a lower gear. The results are maximum power and fuel mileage.
- Optimized Engine Tuning For Maximum Power & Performance
- Speedometer Calibrator for non-stock tires and rear end gears ratio for most applications
- Automatic transmission shift point and shift firmness adjustments for most applications
Advice and How-To's
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?