First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Superchips Power Programmer 2545Shop All Superchips
Part # 2545
SKU # 1206142
Price Not Available
If you are a GM truck owner who is looking for a device to help calibrate for your large aftermarket tires, read/clear trouble codes, adjust your speed limiter and more, then look no further. The Flashcal for Truck is a product designed to give features and calibration tools to truck owners at a great price. The days of clunky, outdated calibration tools are over. Flashcal has trucks covered and the market cornered with quality and pricing that can't be matched. Covers 1999-2016 GMC/Chevy gas trucks and 2001-2016 GMC/Chevy diesel trucks.
- Color Screen w/Button Interface
- Digital Battery Voltage Display
- Real-Time Data Monitoring
- Real-Time Data Logging
- Adjust Idle In Real-Time To Run Accessories
- Speedometer Correction For Changes In Tire Size/Gear Ratio
- TPMS Options Based On Fitment
- Adjustable Speed Limiter
- Reads And Clears Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Internet Updatable
Advice and How-To's
- Symptoms of a Failing Ignition Switch
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist