Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator 732500
Hypertechs Speedometer Calibrator can correct the speedometer and odometer for tires up to 54 inches (depending on the application), and/or non-stock rear gear ratios. This new device is engineered for consumers that want the speedometer recalibration functions of the Speedometer Calibrator without the additional expense of the other tuning features. The Speedometer Calibrator comes with a USB cable and a CD containing software to enable quick updates and upgrades over the internet. For an additional charge, the Speedometer Calibrator can be upgraded to a Speedometer Calibrator via the internet to include all the Speedometer Calibrator features available for that vehicle. Simply plug Hypertechs Speedometer Calibrator into the vehicles under-dash connector, select the new tire height and/or new rear gear ratio, and in a matter of minutes, the vehicles computer is reprogrammed for accurate readings (as required by law).
- Speedometer Calibrator
- Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes(DTCs)
- Return To Stock Or Change Option Settings
- Internet Updateable
- Installs in Minutes
Advice and How-To's
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?