Light weight yet durable, K&N's Sprint Car Style Air Boxes are a must for any racer currently using traditional multi-Siamese stacks. Constructed from ultra-light weight carbon fiber K&N's Sprint Car Style air box provides ample air flow for your racing needs. As with all K&N filters, it is a washable and reusable air filter. Simply use K&N oil and cleaner to service your filter.
- Designed to increase horsepower
- Washable and reusable air filter
- High air flow with excellent filtration
- Lightweight for racing applications
Advice and How-To's
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?