Bright Zinc Plated
Spectre's offset base plate moves your 14 inch air cleaner assembly 1-1/4 inches off-center. Designed for use with carburetors and throttle body injection assemblies with a 5-1/8 inch mounting flange and a 14 inch diameter air filter, this base is a great option to let you use a larger air cleaner when things like the firewall, an HEI distributor or other components are too close for a standard, center mounted, 14 inch air cleaner assembly. This flat base plate comes with a zinc plated finish. It raises the assembly air cleaner assembly 1-1/4 inches higher than our other drop base air cleaners. The part includes z-stud, washers and nuts.
- Zinc plated steel to resist corrosion
- Moves 14 inch assembly 1-1/4 inches from center
- Fits carburetors and throttle body injection assemblies with a 5-1/8 inch mounting flange
- Flat base plate, raises assembly 1-1/4 inches higher than our other drop base air cleaners
- Works with 14 inch air cleaner assemblies
- Allows movement of base to front or rear of engine
- Includes z-stud, washer and nuts
Advice and How-To's
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?