Tap image to zoom
Spectre Air Duct HoseShop All Spectre
Part # 8741
SKU # 422454
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 7
Spectre's Air Duct Hose is designed to attach directly to an airbox inlet, plenum, intake tube or mounting plate with a 3 inch outside diameter to bring cooler air into the engine. Multiple pieces can be threaded together for longer applications, and with a memory-flex design to help retain position, this easy bending hose is versatile and easy to setup. This kit includes 28 inches of ducting and 2 threaded PVC couplers.
- Attach directly to any airbox inlet, plenum, intake tube or mounting plate with a 3 inch O.D. to bring cold air into the engine
- Memory-flex design helps retain its position and bends
- Kit includes 28 inches of ducting and two threaded PVC couplers
- Variable length ducting
- Replacement threaded coupler - part number 87411
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?