First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
aFe Power Air Intake System 56-70014RShop All aFe Power
Part # 56-70014R
SKU # 1124569
Price Not Available
Large Five Layer Performance Air Filter: Momentum's innovative filter-to-housing interface was built to feature the largest air filter possible. This 7-1/2 IN tall 360-degree radial flow air filter features a 3-1/2" flange and our pre-oiled Pro 5R media with five layers of progressively finer cotton gauze media for maximum performance. It provides your engine with the largest amount of high-flowing air and delivers the highest power gains in most cases. This media is perfect for street and/or track use. Its inverted top makes for more filter surface area, resulting in longer service intervals. Unique One-Piece Housing: The smooth one-piece sealed housing, constructed of heat-resistant cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) polymer, features our patent-pending filter-to-housing interface. Its innovative design minimizes the total number of parts, making for an easy installation. A large, clear sight window allows for hassle-free filter inspection, without having to disassemble your system. The system captures cool air with an included Dynamic Air Scoop at the front of the vehicle and an additional air inlet in the vehicle's fender well. Dyno-Tuned Intake Tube: This system features a high quality, computer-designed, dyno-tuned intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Its XLPE material is heat soak resistant and extremely durable. Hassle-Free Installation: Stainless-steel clamps and silicone couplings are included for strength and durability. Momentum intakes are designed with fewer parts for a fast and easy installation.
- +21 lbs. x ft. TQ & +19 HP
- Outflows Factory Intake by 56%
- Measured Flow: 320 CFM @ 7 IN H2O
- Sealed Housing Captures Cool Air From Included Dynamic Air Scoop and Fender Well
- Honda Accord Air Intake System
- Honda Civic Air Intake System
- Ford F150 Air Intake System
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Air Intake System
- Toyota Camry Air Intake System
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Air Intake System
- Dodge Ram 1500 Air Intake System
- Toyota Corolla Air Intake System
- Chevrolet Cruze Air Intake System
- Ford Focus Air Intake System
Advice and How-To's
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?