Flange Inside Diameter
Small End Diameter
Inlet Flange Length
K&N's Universal Air Filters are designed and manufactured for a wide variety of applications including racing vehicles, radio-controlled cars, generators, snowmobiles, tractors, and other applications. Regardless of the angle or offset diameter of the air intake, there is probably a K&N Universal air filter for your equipment. All filters are constructed with ultra-strong molded pliable rubber flanges which absorb vibration and allow for secure attachment and can also be stretched for up to 1/16 of an inch (1.5mm) to fit in-between sizes. K&N universal air filters are washable and reusable.
- Designed to increase horsepower and acceleration
- Hundreds of sizes and shapes for most applications
- High air flow with excellent filtration
- Clamp-on washable and reusable air filter
- Malleable flanges
- One year limited warranty
Advice and How-To's
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?