First, set your vehicle
Spectre Performance Mass Air Flow Sensor Adapter 81403Shop All Spectre
Spectre's Universal Mass Air Flow Sensor Adapter allows an air filter with a 4 inch inlet or a 4 inch intake tube with coupler to be mounted directly to the mass air flow sensor. This adapter fits Chrysler/Dodge/Mitsubishi mass air flow sensor tubes with 4 3/8 inch by 2 3/8 inch bolt hole dimensions (won't fit 1988-1994 Eclipse). Featuring an aluminum body with ABS components, this adapter kit may require drilling additional holes for various applications.
- Allows for 4 inch power adder component/filter use
- For engines with MAF sensors and 4 inch openings
- Allows a 4 inch air filter or intake tube or coupler to be mounted directly to MAF
- Easy to install
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?