First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Edelbrock Intake Manifold - Carburetor Kit 22717Shop All Edelbrock
Part # 22717
SKU # 1106389
Price Not Available
The Edelbrock #22717 Max-Fire Ultra-Spark 50 performance spark plug wires are manufactured from highest quality materials to help deliver maximum voltage – ensuring the ultimate performance. These wires have an extremely high EMI/RFI suppression along with a very low resistance to help deliver the most spark possible. They feature a heavy duty 8.5mm diameter silicone jacket to protect the Kevlar spiral wound core from heat, moisture and chemicals. They are engineered for high performance engines that need all of the voltage they can get for maximum power output. Made with wire leads that deliver a low 40 ohms of resistance per-foot for maximum EMI/RFI noise suppression. This makes them ideal for engines with aftermarket high performance upgrades that require maximum voltage. See application chart for engine or vehicle specific kits.
- 40 ohm resistance per wire
- Low resistance, high EMI/RFI suppression
- Heavy duty 8.5mm diameter silicone jacket
- Kevlar spiral wound core
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?