First, Add Your Vehicle
aFe Power Performance Air Filter 11-10096Shop All aFe Power
This filter features 3-layers of progressive media to provide maximum flow with excellent filtration. The progressive layering of media allows the filter to flow at high levels even when dirty. The PRO dry S non-oiled synthetic air filter requires no oils for cleaning for maximum convenience.aFe performance air filters use a rounded, evenly spaced pleat design which produces more usable filter surface area for increased flow and greater dust holding capacity. The pliable sealing surface conforms to even the most uneven filter housing. This design eliminates the use of gaskets or sealants. The soft urethane construction always goes back to its original form so you will never compress the bump seal. This makes for a perfect filter fit and sealing surface every time.aFe Power performance air filters are constructed using full 360 degree urethane frames. This construction allows for a proper OE style fit with excellent filter strength.
- Oil-free, PRO dry S 3-layer progressive porosity synthetic media for maximum convenience
- Up to 13% increase in flow
- 100% polyurethane frame on all sides for extra long filter life with a progressive bump seal design for a perfect fit
- Washable and reusable for multiple cleaning cycles
Popular Searches:low profile air cleanerairbox caredelbrock 7501300 125edelbrock 2104
- Honda Accord Performance Air Filter
- Honda Civic Performance Air Filter
- Ford F150 Performance Air Filter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Air Filter
- Toyota Camry Performance Air Filter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Air Filter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Air Filter
- Toyota Corolla Performance Air Filter
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Air Filter
- Ford Focus Performance Air Filter
Advice and How-To's
- Signs You Need a New Air Filter
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems