First, set your vehicle
aFe Power Performance Air Filter 30-10054Shop All aFe Power
This filter features 5-layers of progressive media to provide maximum flow with excellent filtration. The progressive layering of media allows the filter to flow at high levels even when dirty. The PRO 5R oiled synthetic air filter allows for the maximum air flow possible.aFe performance air filters use a rounded, evenly spaced pleat design which produces more usable filter surface area for increased flow and greater dust holding capacity. The pliable sealing surface conforms to even the most uneven filter housing. This design eliminates the use of gaskets or sealants. The soft urethane construction always goes back to its original form so you will never compress the bump seal. This makes for a perfect filter fit and sealing surface every time.aFe Power performance air filters are constructed using full 360 degree urethane frames. This construction allows for a proper OE style fit with excellent filter strength.
- Up to 13% increase in flow
- 100% polyurethane frame on all sides for extra long filter life with a progressive bump seal design for a perfect fit
- Washable and reusable for multiple cleaning cycles
- PRO 5R factory-oiled media for maximum performance
- Honda Accord Performance Air Filter
- Honda Civic Performance Air Filter
- Ford F150 Performance Air Filter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Air Filter
- Toyota Camry Performance Air Filter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Air Filter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Air Filter
- Toyota Corolla Performance Air Filter
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Air Filter
- Ford Focus Performance Air Filter
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?