First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
K&N High Performance Performance Air Filter 33-5106Shop All K&N
Part # 33-5106
SKU # 1129832
Price Not Available
K&N washable, reusable High-Flow Air Filters feature a state-of-the-art design of layered, oiled cotton media engineered to improve airflow and capture contaminants, and are designed to provide an increase in horsepower. Each performance air filter is reusable, engineered to last for the entire lifespan of your vehicle, and backed by K&N's No-Hassle Lifetime Limited Warranty. K&N drop-in replacement filters are designed to install easily into your factory air box. Upgrade today and start enjoying superior airflow and superior performance from K&N's most popular product!
- ENGINEERED POWER: State-of-the-art air filter media is designed to increase horsepower and acceleration as well as improve overall engine performance
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: K&N Air Filters are manufactured with durable, premium materials and state-of-the-art construction methods to last a lifetime
- 4 LAYERS OF PROTECTION: Multiple layers of premium cotton gauze treated with a specially-designed tacking agent work together to create an intricate mesh of engine filter media that is designed to block and trap harmful contaminants
- CLEAN ONCE EVERY 5 YEARS: Engine air filter only needs cleaning every 75,000 miles under normal highway driving conditions (5 years based on the average miles driven per year of 15,000 miles)
- REUSABLE K&N FILTER SAVES YOU MONEY: A K&N washable, reusable air filter will save you up to $125 vs. purchasing multiple disposable filters (compared to MSRP in USD of corresponding OE filters for 200,000 miles of highway driving)
- ULTIMATE LONGEVITY: No-hassle lifetime limited warranty on stock replacement K&N air filters- limitations apply
- EASY INSTALLATION: K&N Air Filters are pre-oiled and ready to drop into your factory air box- they are one of the easiest and most cost-effective vehicle upgrades for quick performance gains
- REDUCES WASTE: Over 200 million disposable air filters and their packaging waste wind up in landfills each year- reusable filters help reduce waste in our landfills
- Honda Accord Performance Air Filter
- Honda Civic Performance Air Filter
- Ford F150 Performance Air Filter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Air Filter
- Toyota Camry Performance Air Filter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Air Filter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Air Filter
- Toyota Corolla Performance Air Filter
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Air Filter
- Ford Focus Performance Air Filter
Advice and How-To's
- Signs You Need a New Air Filter
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems