First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Flange Outside Diameter
Spectre's High Performance Replacement Air Filters are engineered to outperform ordinary paper filters by providing increased air flow for improved performance. Manufactured using high quality materials including pre-dyed synthetic media, urethane, and steel mesh, this performance air filter is factory pre-oiled and ready to use.
- High performance and high air flow filter
- Filter media is non-woven synthetic and pre-dyed
- Replaces stock air filter
- Easy to install with no special tools or skills required
- Reinforced with a steel mesh
- Honda Accord Performance Air Filter
- Honda Civic Performance Air Filter
- Ford F150 Performance Air Filter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Air Filter
- Toyota Camry Performance Air Filter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Air Filter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Air Filter
- Toyota Corolla Performance Air Filter
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Air Filter
- Ford Focus Performance Air Filter
Advice and How-To's
- Signs You Need a New Air Filter
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems