First, set your vehicle
Spectre Performance Air Filter HPR7421Shop All Spectre
Spectre's High Performance Replacement Air Filters are engineered to outperform ordinary paper filters by providing increased air flow for improved performance. Manufactured using high quality materials including pre-dyed synthetic media, urethane, and steel mesh, this performance air filter is factory pre-oiled and ready to use. Use a Spectre Accucharge cleaning and re-oiling kit, part number HPR4820, to maintain your filter's condition.
- Designed to be superior to stock paper filters
- Comes pre-oiled
- Designed for an easy installation with OE fit
- Made with pre-dyed media for lasting color
- Honda Accord Performance Air Filter
- Honda Civic Performance Air Filter
- Ford F150 Performance Air Filter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Air Filter
- Toyota Camry Performance Air Filter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Air Filter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Air Filter
- Toyota Corolla Performance Air Filter
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Air Filter
- Ford Focus Performance Air Filter
Advice and How-To's
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?