First, Add Your Vehicle
Spectre Performance Air Filter HPR8038Shop All Spectre
This Spectre OEM replacement air filter is an easy to install performance option for the stock air filter in multiple Chevy and GM car and truck applications. With its HPR (High Performance Replacement) synthetic air filter media, this air filter has been designed to provide more horsepower and quicker acceleration by allowing more air flow into your engine than ordinary paper filters. Engineered to fit in the stock air filter housings, this air filter is easy to install and includes the rubber base flange to insure a proper seal for great engine protection.
- HPR OE Replacement Air Filter
- High flow replacement filter designed to fit perfectly in your stock airbox
- Engineered for increased flow and greater performance
- Fits multiple Chevy and GM car and truck applications
- Factory pre-oiled and ready to use
- Easy to install with no special tools or skills required
- Honda Accord Performance Air Filter
- Honda Civic Performance Air Filter
- Ford F150 Performance Air Filter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Air Filter
- Toyota Camry Performance Air Filter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Air Filter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Air Filter
- Toyota Corolla Performance Air Filter
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Air Filter
- Ford Focus Performance Air Filter
Advice and How-To's
- Signs You Need a New Air Filter
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems