First, set your vehicle
Spectre Performance Air Filter HPR8755Shop All Spectre
This Spectre OEM replacement air filter is an easy to install performance option for the stock panel air filter in multiple Chevy and GM truck applications. With its HPR (High Performance Replacement) synthetic air filter media, this panel air filter has been designed to provide more horsepower and quicker acceleration by allowing more air flow into your engine than ordinary paper filters. Engineered to fit in the stock air box, this air filter is easy to install and has been engineered with a sealing edge specific to your air box to insure a proper seal for great engine protection.
- HPR OE Replacement Air Filter
- High flow replacement filter designed to fit perfectly in your stock airbox
- Engineered for increased flow and greater performance
- Fits multiple Chevy and GM truck applications
- Factory pre-oiled and ready to use
- Easy to install with no special tools or skills required
- Honda Accord Performance Air Filter
- Honda Civic Performance Air Filter
- Ford F150 Performance Air Filter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Air Filter
- Toyota Camry Performance Air Filter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Air Filter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Air Filter
- Toyota Corolla Performance Air Filter
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Air Filter
- Ford Focus Performance Air Filter
Advice and How-To's
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?