First, set your vehicle
Edelbrock Performance Intake Manifold 2176Shop All Edelbrock
Edelbrock Part # 2176 Performer intake manifold is designed for street 318-340-360 c.i.d. Chrysler V8's. This manifold is not for use on marine engines used in salt water. Will not fit 1992 and later Magnum engines. Edelbrock's Patented Dual-plane, low-rise design with a 180-degree firing order greatly improves torque over a wide rpm range for excellent throttle response from off-idle through 5500rpm. This Performer intake manifold is ideal for passenger cars, trucks, 4x4s, tow vehicles and RVs.
- Dual-plane low-rise intake with 180 degree firing order
- For idle to 5500 RPM street-driven performance
- Patented runner design ensures broad torque curve
- Excellent throttle response and mid-range power
- Honda Accord Performance Intake Manifold
- Honda Civic Performance Intake Manifold
- Ford F150 Performance Intake Manifold
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Intake Manifold
- Toyota Camry Performance Intake Manifold
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Intake Manifold
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Intake Manifold
- Toyota Corolla Performance Intake Manifold
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Intake Manifold
- Ford Focus Performance Intake Manifold
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?