Edelbrock Part # 2601 Performer Air-Gap intake manifold is designed for 1955-86 262-400 c.i.d. small-block Chevys. This Performer Air-Gap intake manifold features an air-gap design for the ultimate street performance in the idle to 5500 rpm range. This design features an open air space that separates the runners from the hot engine oil resulting in a cooler, denser charge for more power. High-velocity runners deliver excellent throttle response throughout the power band. The great looks of the Performer Air-Gap along with the solid idle to 5500 rpm performance makes this an ideal choice for street rods and street machines. No provision for exhaust heated chokes or exhaust crossover. Fits spread-bore or square-bore carburetors. Will not fit under stock Corvette hood.
- Improves air-fuel distribution
- Increased throttle response
- Made in USA
- Greater atomization of air-fuel charge
- Air-Gap design produces a cooler, denser air-fuel charge for more power
- Honda Accord Performance Intake Manifold
- Honda Civic Performance Intake Manifold
- Ford F150 Performance Intake Manifold
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Intake Manifold
- Toyota Camry Performance Intake Manifold
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Intake Manifold
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Intake Manifold
- Toyota Corolla Performance Intake Manifold
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Intake Manifold
- Ford Focus Performance Intake Manifold
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?