First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Rear Maximum Height
|Center Maximum Height
|Gasket Or Seal Included
|Front Maximum Height
|Single Or Dual Plane Type
Edelbrock part #2701 Performer EPS intake manifold is designed for 1986 and earlier 262-400 cubic-inch Chevys. Edelbrock's Patented Dual-plane, low-rise design with a 180-degree firing order greatly improves torque over a wide rpm range for excellent throttle response. With that the Edelbrock Performer EPS intake manifold has a runner design that's "tuned" for peak torque at 3500 rpm on a 350-inch engine making it ideal for power from off-idle to 5500 rpm. Dyno tests showed gains of 5 hp and 9 ft-lbs. of torque over the Edelbrock Performer manifold #2101 on a 350 Chevy. From 3000 to 4500 rpm, the power increases averaged 5+ ft-lbs. of torque for more performance where you need it most.
Advice and How-To's
- How Superchargers Work for Cars
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?